Quick Exercise Options
Feel the Burn- Easy Ways to Burn 300 Calories this Summer
With the weather warm and the sun shining, it’s the perfect time to stay active this summer season. There are so many ways to incorporate exercise into your daily routine and they don’t have to be boring or strenuous! Here’s a few active ideas that burn a quick 300 calories.
1. Bike ride for 40 minutes.
2. Garden for 1 hour.
3. Wash and deep clean the inside of your car (90 minutes).
4. Bounce on a trampoline for 30 minutes.
5. Jump rope for 24 minutes.
6. Swim laps for 27 minutes.
7. Play a pick up game of basketball for 30 minutes.
8. Walk at a 20-minute mile pace for 1 hour.
9. Start a dance party for one hour.
10. Walk up and down stairs for 40 minutes.
Moving your body and keeping it strong is so important to an independent lifestyle. Now, more than ever, it’s vital to keep our systems firing on all cylinders. Maintaining our physical health not only improves our immune system but boosts endorphins for an overall better mood. Be the best you can be.
Get out there and get moving this summer!