CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
PART TIME – Chiropractic Office Assistant – Permanent
We are a fast-paced Chiropractic Office located in Long Beach, CA with an immediate opening for an organized and energetic individual to begin as a part-time Chiropractic Assistant to our Chiropractor. Working alongside Chiropractors, staff and Massage Therapists. Your work experience will be rewarding. Our goal is to establish a self-motivated, self-affirmed team in the art of caring for people.
The successful candidate will perform various administrative and patient service tasks including: greeting patients, performing patient reminder calls for the chiropractor, scheduling, checking patients in and out of the office, chart preparation, patient billing, and office administration. Must be proficient in standard business and office applications; i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, and Publisher. Must be willing to take instruction and have the desire to learn new things with the ability to learn new procedures Ability to multi task a must. Excellent opportunity for the right person who is serious about a career in healthcare.
The ideal candidate will be high energy, positive, punctual, proactive, assertive and extremely detail oriented, with superior organizational and communication skills.
Part time position: (20 + hours per work)
We work up to a 10 hour day with an hour for lunch
• Excellent people skills in a high energy environment
• Dynamic personality and positive attitude a must
• Professional appearance and attire
• Ability to multitask proficiently
• Ability to work independently & problem solve
• Computer skills a must
• Office experience and a high-level of computer skills preferred.
• Medical billing & knowledge preferred but not required.
Starting Wage: Starting at minimum wage / based on experience
• 90day probation & salary increases based on performance
• Free Chiropractic Care
• Employee discounts on services & supplies offered at our office
• Bonus opportunities
• 401K plans
• Sick time
• Engaging, collaborative, facilitative in nature, works well with peers, supervisor and the patients.
• Action and results oriented, innovative, strategic, accepts accountability.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced office with, ability to handle patient needs and challenges.
Questions? Only Serious applicants reply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com