PART TIME – Massage Therapist – Permanent
Beginning Monday, June 12, 2020, the City of Long Beach Health Department authorized the return of massage therapy in a doctor’s office. We are a fast-paced chiropractic office with an opening for a part-time Licensed Massage Therapist. Working alongside chiropractors, staff and other massage therapists. Our goal is to establish a team in the art of caring for people.
Part time position: (4 – 8+ hours per week). Minimum shift – 2 hours.
Applicant is an employee of the office. Table and all supplies are provided. Starting pay $25/hour.
Part time position: (4 – 8+ hours per week) Minimum shift is 2 hours.
• Excellent people skills in a high energy environment
• Dynamic personality and positive attitude a must
• State and City License
• CAMTA / Malpractice insurance
• Medical knowledge required
• Chiropractic Care
• Employee discounts on services & supplies offered at our office
• 401K plan
• Engaging, collaborative, facilitative in nature, works well with peers, supervisor and the patients
• Action and results oriented, innovative, strategic, accepts accountability
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced office with the ability to handle patient needs and challenges